Monday, December 8, 2008

When the Soul Mends by Cindy Woodsmall


When the Soul Mends by Cindy Woodsmall is the satisfying conclusion to the three book series Sisters of the Quilt. It follows When the Heart Cries and When the Morning Comes. In this installment we follow Hannah Lapp back to the Pennsylvania Amish country where she meets up again with the man she gave her heart too years ago, before her nightmare began. Now she must decide whether to pursue Paul or to stay with Martin, the man who captured her heart when she began her new life. Add to that the mystery of her sisters mental illness, Hannah's ache deep within because of what she once had and what was stolen from her and her struggle to be the person she has become and not who her family wants her to be and you've got one good read. Perfect for a cool winter night.
Or win a copy!

I've got TWO copies of this book to give away. Leave a comment in this section by Saturday morning and you'll be entered to win.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like a awesome book Suz...enter me please..
~Cindy L~

Kathy said...

Please enter me too! I love Amish country. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

My wife's from Amish country. Thanks for the opportunity, Suzanne.

Ladette said...

This is a GREAT book! I loved it!!
(Don't add me... just wanted to add my kudos for the book!). :-)

Anonymous said...

This sounds like something I would reading. Being in Law school I need a change of pace and would enjoy reading something more positive. Tina Stone

Unknown said...

Hey, sweetie. I know I'm your favorite. Howz about you just pretend to draw and name and give me the book. Whattaya say?

praizn42 said...

Enter me, I too, love reading, and writing. I've written, and had published, some...of my poetry. Anyways, Merry Christmas, and thanks! love, Lisa Nelson

Anonymous said...

I grew up in Amish Country! Good ole' Lancaster, PA. If I get this one, I will have to go get the other two. hmmmmm. Sounds like a plan.

Unknown said...

thanks for the invite to the blog! Wow! this is very nice. I may even take a look at a few of these recipes :) God bless, <><

Anonymous said...

You never cease to amaze me Susan...all that you do, still you find time to read and share such inspiring books! You go girl!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas!!

Anonymous said...

Sign me up. Thanks.

DeepCallsToDeep said...

I'd love to enter. it looks good