Thursday, September 3, 2009

Just Between You and Me

Just Between You and Me by Jenny B. Jones is a novel of losing fear and finding God. I've got to say that I loved this book. Really truly loved it. I didn't want to put it down and at the same time didn't want it to end.

Maggie reluctantly returns home when she learns of a family emergency. What she finds when she gets there is what she was afraid to face. People who remembered her the way she was when she was in high school and a family that hasn't changed. Maggie must choose between confronting her past and getting over her fears or continuing on in the life that she's been living.

I think my favorite thing about Jenny's books is her sense of humor which shines! I can't get enough from this author!

You can learn more about Jenny at her website. And more about her books here.

I wish I could tell you that I have a copy of this one to give away, but alas, I do not. I plan to keep mine. Yeah, it's THAT good!

You can, however, buy one here.

1 comment:

Jenny B. Jones said...

Suzanne, thanks So much for the sweet review. Made my day!