Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I'm So Sure by Jenny B Jones


I'm So Sure by Jenny B Jones is the second in the Charmed Life series, the third Jenny B Jones novel that I've read and THE reason I'm declaring Jenny B Jones to be my favorite author for 2009. I know I usually post my "best of" list at the end of December, but I didn't want you to have to wait that long for this news. Because I know you've been on the edge of your seats.

Picking up where So Not Happening left off, we follow Bella as she navigates her way through high school with her new friends. When her stepdad brings home the news about a reality show he's signed the family up for Bella is sure it won't interfere with her life, but it does. In ways you'll never expect! Throw in the cute editor for the school newspaper (who she does not want to like), her old boyfriend who is trying to start things up again and some suspicious activity involving the prom committee and it equals one great read.

Unfortunately I don't have a copy of this book to give away. Fortunately for you, Jenny B Jones does at her website. Click here and do it soon because this one is only for this week!

I promise you though, once you get started reading her work you'll want to read all of her books.

NEVER have I read an author who writes with such hilarity. Honestly, she cracks me up. She makes me want to dust off my needs-much-work 87,000 word novel and have at it again. Maybe I'll do that. Until then I hope she can continue cranking them out. It's too long to wait between books.

You can purchase this and all of Jenny's books at Amazon.

This book was given to me to review by the author. She didn't pay me. I wouldn't have accepted it anyway. Some books you'd have to pay me to read. Not this one.

No comments: