Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The Sweet By and By

The Sweet By and By written by Sara Evans and Rachel Hauck is one of the best books I've read in a long time. I can't begin to tell you how much I enjoyed this book. I didn't want to put this down and when forced to my mind kept wandering back to Jade and wondering what she was doing. Rachel Hauck has always been able to make her characters come to life but in this collaborate effort with country music star Sara Evans they are larger than life. Jade is preparing for her wedding with the man of her dreams. A man who she doesn't feel worthy of. Her broken relationship with her mother has reached its breaking point and it's fix-it-now-or-never time. Only when Jade faces her past and deals with the things she's kept in the secret corners of her heart will she be able to embrace the love that's been given to her and fully accept it. This is a powerful story of redemption. One that I will not soon forget.
This book was provided for me to review. It's published by Thomas Nelson. For more info on it or to purchase a copy for yourself click here.

No comments: