Sunday, February 28, 2010

Gold Stash For Cash

If you haven't figured out by now, we're BIG fans of Dave Ramsey. His book The Total Money Makeover is the only book, besides the Bible, that I consider to be truly life changing. If you've followed me online over the past few years you know that we even sold our house and moved into an itty bitty parsonage to get "Gazelle Intense".

Dave has several companies that he endorses on his website. One of which is Gold Stash For Cash. And after I checked it out I sent away for the FREE mailing envelope. I rooted through my jewelry box and came up with some broken gold earrings and a couple other odds and ends. Stuck them all in said envelope and mailed them off (postage paid!). About a week later I received everything back -except for the broken earrings- with the following letter:
Apparently the broken earrings were the only real gold stuff I'd sent off! I also received a check for the broken earrings:


And they even paid to ship it all to me!
This is a great company and I look forward to working with them again. If you have and odds and ends gold sitting around then you need to contact them for a free mailing envelope of your own.

No comments: