Monday, May 17, 2010

So Over My Head by Jenny B Jones

FINALLY! The third installment in the A Charmed Life series about Bella by Jenny B Jones is here! So Over My Head follows Bella on more adventures in Truman, Oklahoma. This time she's solving murders at the local traveling circus that camps in her town for training every year and she's still trying to figure out the truth behind her father's new fiancee's facade. And if that's not enough she's also got to decipher her feelings for her boyfriend, Luke. She's definitely in over her head this time!

Jenny B. Jones never disappoints. This volume is full of her usual wit and laugh out loud humor. These books are perfect to share with your favorite teen readers. Course, I love them too and I'm, well, let's just say it's been a while since I was a teen. But I have teenagers at home. That should count for something.

I hope this isn't the end of Bella's story.

You really should check out this author's website. She's very funny, her blog keeps me giggling.

1 comment:

Jenny B. Jones said...

Thanks for your sweet review. BLESS YOU!!!