Tuesday, January 23, 2024

All My Secrets by Lynn Austin




 All My Secrets, by Lynn Austin, is the story of the women in the Stanhope family - heiresses, the grandmother, mother, and daughter. The story takes place over many years in three timelines, going back in time as the character telling her story instead of a separate timeline. I enjoyed the way Austin wrote this, it was very easy to follow. 

As with Austin’s other books, I was drawn in from the first page. I don’t even bother reading the back cover copy of her books anymore, because I know I will love it no matter the topic. 


All My Secrets stays true to the author’s commitment to writing a clean book with strong Christian themes. This went so far as to have the gospel presented fully by the characters. 


This book was a treasure to read and I know the characters will stay with me for a long time. 

Look for it soon from Tyndale  

No comments: