Saturday, March 21, 2009

Ruby's Slippers by Leanna Ellis

As a lifelong Wizard of Oz fan I swear this book was written for me! Leanna Ellis takes us on a somewhat familiar journey to the Emerald City with characters Dottie and her little dog Otto. There are so many little things hidden in the book that when I discovered another one I let out an audible "oh!" and giggled. This is truly a story to remember and one that I'll be keeping on my bookshelf for years to come. I didn't want the story to end.

I guarantee you'll enjoy this one. If you don't, well then maybe you'll need to take a trip over the rainbow....

You can buy it here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0805446982/ref=cm_cr_mts_prod_img

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I went to Amazon and read the first chapter. The author has a wonderful style that "hooks you in" page after page. This book is going on my "Must Read" list! Thanks for the post, Suzanne!
Ruth, PA