Friday, February 24, 2023

The Sound of Light by Sarah Sundin


 The Sound of Light, by Sarah Sundin, is another WWII era movie - the kind this author is famous for. This book follows Dr Else Jensen, a physicist, and Baron Henrik Ahlefeldt in Denmark. The two have separate lives until they find themselves in the same boarding house. While the subject matter is a favorite of mine, I had a hard time getting into this one, unlike her other novels. This one just didn't connect with me and I spent over two weeks reading it - unheard of for me. It was better in the second half than the first, I felt the first just moved too slow. I am glad I read through to the end because I enjoyed the book. I found myself wanting more after it ended though. I do look forward to more from this author. 


This book provided for review by Revell. 

No comments: